Any DDR/Pump it Up players here?

Discussion in 'Community' started by beez7777, Apr 24, 2003.

1. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

Aug 5, 2002
    Notre Dame
    Anybody else here addicted to Dance Dance Revolution? I've been going to my local arcade for a few weeks now, spending almost all of my time playing Pump it Up, which is the same thing as DDR only you use the 4 corners and the middle, instead of the up, down, left, right.

I've always just watched other people play, but never had the guts to go try myself. so i started, and i'm sorta getting pretty good at it, but i'm nowhere near some of the people i see playing. Anyone here really good, like good enough to enter competitions and show off to people?
  2. teabgs macrumors 68030

Jan 18, 2002
    behind you
    I have it caus emy gf bought it. But shes studying abroad this semester and I have only played once since she left...months ago.

It's ok, but I just cant get into it as much as say....Vice City, Socom, Tenchu, Dynasty Warriors......etc...

as far as working out's great. Im at a computer all day and it's a good fun way to work least that's how I "use" it/view it...

it gets pretty hard sometimes too..
  3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Oct 5, 2001
    San Diego, CA
  4. Jimong5 macrumors 6502

Jul 22, 2002
    I play. I love It, quite fun. I just got a "D" on Max 300 on light mode! thats a VERY tricky thing to do...

My friend is like a whole skill level above me then...