Any Finance majors?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GoCubsGo, Jan 25, 2006.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    So here's the deal. A necessary evil of my graduate work is to take this dang financial management course. Bottom line: I suck at it. I do this pretty much all day (well the interest rate stuff and anything dealing with a loan) but this whole textbook creating a pro forma financial statement and such is bogging me down to the point where I'm ready to toss in the towel.

Now I appeal to the masses. If you're a finance major and you can help I'd be willing to toss some cash your way. We'd work out the money before you helped, but before that I'd need to know if you were able to help.

It sounds fishy I know, but I swear handing someone $20 for 15 minutes of time seems rather tempting right now. It will take more than 15 minutes, but if I can get put on the right track I am confident I can accomplish this.

e-mail me or pm me.
    e-mail: iamjessica @ mac . com
  2. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Jul 1, 2003
    Heh, not a financing major but I had to do pro forma statements for an entrepreneurship class I took over break...boy that was fun =D.

Totally understand your pain.
  3. GoCubsGo thread starter macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Pain is putting it lightly.
    Considering I am paying almost $37k for this degree I am a bit pissed off at the idea that my professor told me to go to my classmates for help. I did what he said. I collectively found that 50% of the class doesn't get it.
  4. Studawg7 macrumors regular

May 15, 2004
    Cville, VA

i love grad school too! lol

id help but im a mech/aerospace MS student; hope you get what you need.