I remember when I was about 10 I bought a pack of LED's with my dad and the guy working there said that they would be fine running on 9V. I hooked them up to the battery and they melted all over my hand and burned really bad. Never buy their batteries!!! We bought some for a radio and after a week they had leaked all over a marble counter top and the acid stained it. The same happend on a wood table a year later. I bought one of thoes RC cars there, and it actually started smoking and cought on fire and melted. We called radio shack and they told us to send it back to some place. I got it back and after a week or so, it melted again. I gave up on it. The people there have no idea what they are doing, I will ask them questions about stuff I already know about and then they look at me with a dumb look and and call some other guy over and then I hear, "umm" "hmm" "well" "hmm." And thats about it. Any funny Radio Shack stories out there?