Any Great Invoice Software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mocman, Nov 24, 2004.

1. mocman macrumors regular

May 8, 2004
    I have Office mac and would like to know it there is any software out there to make invoices for a business. I would like some sort of templates etc. I am a noob to mac so thanks in advance.....
  2. Rolerboy macrumors newbie

May 26, 2004
    South east
    Invoice software

I would first try Quickbooks by Intuit Software...

or try appleworks

don't do to much invoiceing, but I heard Quickbooks is great and very flexible
  3. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

Jun 17, 2003
    Corvallis, Oregon
  4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

May 19, 2002
    If you also need to integrate invoinces, projects, and inventory into the accounting system there's alway MYOB

Which has a free trial download.

Actually it was the alternative to Quickbooks when they decided the Mac platform was pointless.

Don't know if the $99 app will be enough (still the free trial is worth a shot), and the $299 package is a wonderful product that can run a decent sized business.
  5. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

If you want to get really serious about invoices go with FileMaker Pro, you can design almost any kind of invoice. It really depends how much you need.
  6. aus_dave macrumors regular

Jan 6, 2004
    For what it's worth, Quickbooks is the only essential business application that I still run on a PC. I looked at using MYOB but decided against it - my accountant is PC-based and I wasn't motivated enough to learn a new accounting package all over again.

It's on a networked machine that I access via VNC and it works pretty well :D.
  7. Segmac macrumors newbie

Feb 16, 2004
    I finally got sick of MYOB this year and I was about to go back to Quicken but after i looked at iWork I fell in love.

Finally an easy invoice tracking and an app really made for designers and others like me who need time tracking. Its not perfect but it fits my needs much better thatn quicke or MYOB ever could.

And it helps that its OSX based and it incorporates ical and addressbook.
  8. mocman thread starter macrumors regular

May 8, 2004
    Thanks to all.......That is why I love this forum and do not feel like crap when asking a question in here. I will try this Iwork today.
    I am new and LOVE my switch to my Powermac.......Have not turned on the windoz machine in a few days. Might be on ebay soon.