any motocross fans here?

Discussion in 'Community' started by wrc fan, Feb 6, 2005.

1. wrc fan macrumors 65816

wrc fan

In a world where LPs are made like pancakes
    I just got back from the Anaheim Supercross tonight (thanks to my sister working at THQ, I got in free. woohoo!). I haven't been to one in 4 years, so it was good to see some familiar names still racing.

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any other MX fans here? If so, do you ride? I don't, but have always wanted to. Maybe some day when I can afford it I'll get that bike I've been dreaming of. And do you know any good sites for doing reasearch on future bikes to get (to help me in my dreaming...)?

2. Jon'sLightBulbs macrumors 6502a

Pismo Beach, a little outside of San Louis Obispo, is a great place to try out offroad 2 wheeling. The sand dunes there never seem to end, and they're right off of the beach if it gets too hot. There are numerous places there that rent 2 wheelers and quads. Good luck.

3. wrc fan thread starter macrumors 65816

wrc fan

In a world where LPs are made like pancakes
    I've heard of that place. But I most likely will never get there, as I'll have moved to Seattle before I'm ever able to afford a bike. Just wanted advice on web sites to browse to induldge my fantasies. Perhaps a URL to a forum dedicated to MX would be nice (google search only turned up crappy results - google's starting to suck as a search engine).