Any one applied for Mac Store London Job??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by liketom, Jun 12, 2004.

1. liketom macrumors 601

Apr 8, 2004
    Has anyone applied for the new London Apple Store Jobs at all ???? if so any responses yet ?

Tom [​IMG]
  2. alexhp03 macrumors newbie

May 15, 2004
    Apple store or Reseller?

There's gonna be a new apple store in london? Or are you talking about a reseller? :)
  3. Danrose1977 macrumors regular

No, there is going to be an apple store, I **** myself when I found out (not literaly).

I would apply but I have plans for next year..... :rolleyes:
  4. psycho bob macrumors 6502a

psycho bob

Oct 25, 2003
    Leeds, England
    I really want to apply but I currently live in Leeds. I'm quite willing to move but it's a big break and I don't quite know how I'd go about finding somewhere to live.
  5. netytan macrumors 6502

May 23, 2004
    Wahoooo, thats awesum, unfortuantly i'm not at home right now. Bummmer, i would love that jobby!

6. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    its only gonna be a full time job isnt it? damn university!!!! but i'll be visiting the store so much that they may as well just give me a job!!! if its anything like the apple store i've been to in soho, new york on my holiday then it should be amazing!!

which apple store do people think is the best in the US?
  7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    Yeah, its not worth it to move to another city for a retail job. Its directly near Oxford Circus (Oxford and Regent St), but its on Regent St. The store is either on top of the old Liberty building, or beside it. They can't actually build a new building, or make a drastically looking building in that area because of heritage protection, so I think they're reconstructing the top floor of one of the buildings to house a huge Apple Store in the heart of London! There are pictures of construction people fixing up a roof of a building floating around on the net. They're taken quite regularly. :)

And I would have applied for a job there, but the commute's a b****!!
  8. Optogirl macrumors newbie

Mar 28, 2004
    The building is opposite Liberty on the other side of Regent Street. Apple will be on the ground and first floor with the other retailers who are to be in the building - floors above this are to be let as office space. The development has been planned for a long time now - long before Apple decided to take up tenancy. They have nothing to do with the design of the development. The entire development includes something like 60 000 sq ft of retail, 120000 sq ft of office and around 10 residential apartments.
    For more information;
  9. legion macrumors 6502a

Jul 31, 2003
    The NYC Soho store followed by the Michigan Ave store in Chicago.