Any one show this in Apple Hot news?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by zon7, Mar 22, 2003.

1. zon7 macrumors newbie

Jun 13, 2001
    They are showing a link to crazyapplerumors where they are joking about Gore election on Apple board.
    why is Apple posting this link?
    Also they talk about "Jobs megalomaniac obsesion" lol
  2. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Jan 19, 2002
    Because it's funny...not funny strange...but funny ha ha.

If you still don't get it, there are at least 10 sites which covered this as 'news'.
  3. irmongoose macrumors 68030

Dec 3, 2001
    Sometimes Tokyo, sometimes California
    Maybe because Steve is against the war and will be with anything making fun of Bush?

Just a thought...

4. SBG88 macrumors regular

Feb 19, 2003
    This is hilarious. A parody regarding some people saying they will never buy apple products again because of the Gore nomination.

Q: I am an executive at a major corporation and I was planning on making a large purchase of Macintosh computers until I read in the Wall Street Journal that Al Gore had been named to the board. I have since decided not to buy Macintosh-style computers, because I was so appalled at this decision which offends my executive sensibilities. My executive-type question is, don't you think Apple will lose a large amount of business from executives of major corporations... such as myself?
    A: Well, while many executives tend to be Republican, they are also savvy business people and they are capable of making decisions based on what is right for their company. The value proposition behind the Macintosh is still very compelling and...
    Q: Wait. Wait. Hang on a second. Mom, I'm talking to someone on the phone! I'll do it in a minute! Stop nagging me! Jeez. OK, where was I?
    A: You were just about to be cut off.
    Q: Wha-[click]