Any play by plays of MWSF?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Raiden, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Raiden macrumors regular

Turns out I will be at school, and will only be able to catch about 45 minutes of the keynote, and I was wondering if anyone is doing a play by play so I would know what fully happened.

Looking at that will be easier than pluging in headphones, and hoping the teacher doesnt figure out what im doing.

Thanks.

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Re: Any play by plays of MWSF?

We're going to try to have a play-by-play... but traditioanlly, MacNN and MacMinute also try to have live updates as well.

arn

3. Raiden thread starter macrumors regular

4. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Usually I am able to watch the streaming keynote but last time my connection died about half way through and I had to rely on Macrumors' play by play. It's a good thing it was there :D

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

not to mention an earlier play by play involved two series of the same discussion in two different threads, as well as one post every minute or so. Some people got up to 500 posts faster than you could imagine as a result of that. Not to mention that MacRumors was only available to registered users.

[Hint to you lurkers: Register to have a better chance to get access to just the rumors. In case guest access is denied to keep the server from crashing this would get you a better spot at the rumors. :cool:]

6. vniow macrumors G4

Somebody's probably going to do a play by play at the Macrumors AOL chat.

Name is macrumors if anyone's interested.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

If you have Quicktime Pro will be able to download the Keynote, save a record of Steve Jobs to view anytime.

It should be an advantage to have live chat from knowledgeable Mac Geeks! I can't wait till 12n, just under 16 hours now. :p