Any protection for the Mac Pro bottom leg?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Tangerine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Tangerine macrumors regular

Tangerine

I have brother and sister using my mac pro when I'm work. It get annoying when I come home I see it in another position where I left it before. It either got push back, reverse, or somewhere else. I want to know if there is anything I can put on the Mac Pro bottom legs to protect it from scratch? The Mac Pro weight a tons, so it will get scratch if this keep happening. I was wondering if they sell anything out there that I can put on the Mac Pro bottom leg to help it stay protected, like a soft cushion?

Thanks!

2. trainguy77 macrumors 68040

Just phone around and look for some sticky feet. That will do the trick just to raise it up a little bit...however that may leave a sticky mark.:(

3. hidea macrumors regular

get those rubber feet that doesn't have adhesive?

4. bearbo macrumors 68000

bearbo

5. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

There is this trolley thing on wheels (duhhh) which fits perfectly in inside of the curve/between the stands. Unfortunately I don't know which brand it was.

6. Tangerine thread starter macrumors regular

Tangerine

Thanks guys, I guess I should just tell them to stop moving it around too much. But I don't want them to think I'm an obsess freak with my Mac Pro. I do love it very much though like my little baby. :D

7. CyberPrey macrumors regular

I am a very fussy person when it comes to my computer systems..

My wife and children are all aware of the golden rule... leave it like you found it..... and I extend the same courtasy to anyone else's system I use as well.....

8. ronni3 macrumors regular

I'm with you on this. I don't like anyone messing with my Mac Pro.

9. BiikeMike macrumors 65816

BiikeMike

exactly!