Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KinCanada

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2013
I imagine someone will put the new Mac Pro up on top of a matching tower containing all the peripherals. Is such a product on anyone's drawing board yet?

I imagine it would keep it up off the desktop where settling dust will get sucked horizontally up into the case like a cold air register mounted flush to a home's floorboards. ;-)

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I imagine someone will put the new Mac Pro up on top of a matching tower containing all the peripherals. Is such a product on anyone's drawing board yet?

I imagine it would keep it up off the desktop where settling dust will get sucked horizontally up into the case like a cold air register mounted flush to a home's floorboards. ;-)

Maybe you can sell foam doughnuts that fit on like a wind screen fits over a microphone. You sell dozens of the

I doubt many people would stack the MP on anything that is the same diameter as the MP. Maybe if it was much larger and not so tall. How dusty is the average desk?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.