Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
Wow. I cant believe the new MBPs are barely shipping and people are already speclating about the next release.

Crazy.

flukewurm

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2003
i just wish apple would release a 15" version of the macbook with the same resolution as the pro. i had a powerbook and it, like many others, dented. i can't stand the thought of a laptop that has the capability of denting. the macbook, on the otherhand, seems like one of the most durable laptops on the consumer market. im about to put a 160gb hard drive in my macbook but then the higher resolution of a 15" calls my name.

operator

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2006
Canada
Why are you all whining so much about this thread? Get over it already - it's a simple question/thread that nobody is forcing you to read. Ever think that maybe some people are interested in this topic? In fact, you people whine so much, I think you like it.

I personally am not satisfied at all with Apple's current laptop lineup and can't wait for the NEW MacBook Pro. I wish Apple would produce a MBP with a magnetic latch, larger keyboard, uniform screen brightness, easily removable HD and a 13.3" screen. Probably won't be out any time soon though. :rolleyes:

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
Why are you all whining so much about this thread? Get over it already - it's a simple question/thread that nobody is forcing you to read. Ever think that maybe some people are interested in this topic? In fact, you people whine so much, I think you like it.

I personally am not satisfied at all with Apple's current laptop lineup and can't wait for the NEW MacBook Pro. I wish Apple would produce a MBP with a magnetic latch, larger keyboard, uniform screen brightness, easily removable HD and a 13.3" screen. Probably won't be out any time soon though. :rolleyes:

Take it easy Francis.

slffl

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think the Powerbook cases are perfect. I'm just waiting to be able to open the screen on the MBPs as far as I can my Powerbook before I buy a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.