any vancouver realtors here?

Discussion in 'Community' started by asif786, Jun 19, 2005.

1. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

hey,

so, i was just wondering if there's anyone here that can give me an idea about canadian retail store prices..i've had an idea that i think i may want to pursue during the summer, but first i need to get an idea of prices. naturally i have a lot more to do, but it would be nice to get an informal idea from anyone here who knows..

so i'm looking to lease a small retail space (something like the size of apple's mini stores - 500 to 1000sq.ft). it must be in a high profile location (downtown) - probably around robson/west georgia. does anyone have any idea as to the price ranges i should be looking at (either per sq.ft or monthly total)?

as i said, i have more formal research to do, but i was just wondering if anyone here may be able to give me an informal idea.. :)

thanks!

2. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

ha...
    the rental prices downtown are insane
    I am not sure what ground levels storefronts go for but 600 square feet in a tower on robson and hornby is $5200 a month.
    you are looking at a couple of grand a month

3. asif786 thread starter macrumors 65816

asif786

hey,

thanks for the info - the prices on robson are insane, you're right. still, at least i have some idea- i quite like west georgia, so i hope the quotes i get for retail space there are good - i know they'll be high too, but not as crazy as robson!

:)