Anybody catch Walt Mossberg on Charlie Rose Monday?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Cooknn, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Aug 23, 2003
    Fort Myers, FL
    Was flipping the channels last night and caught Walt Mossberg of the Wall Street Journal on the Charlie Rose Show. It was like an Apple Infomercial :D

Walt made the case to Charlie why a Mac with OS X is better than a PC with Windows - for the average home user as well as for small business users. They talked about Steve and his bout with cancer, OS X Tiger and how it has everyting Longhorn is talking about - but it's here now, not 18 months away. They talked about Spotlight, the Intel switch and more. Walt showed off a picture of himself with Steve and Bill Gates at dinner. Good stuff!
  2. Lacero macrumors 604

Jan 20, 2005
    Charlie Rose is a very good interviewer. He makes you think he really cares about the subject being discussed, although I have a feeling he doesn't give a flying (expletive deleted). He's good though, and his shows are always a delight to watch.
  3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Jul 16, 2002
    Here's a picture I took of Uncle Steve demonstrating the iMac G4 to Walt Mossberg at MW-SF in 2002. Steve certainly thinks he's an important guy. Steve spent a lot of time with him that morning (and I bet he returns his calls too).

Attached Files: