Anybody Going to watch Wolf Creek?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 2nyRiggz, Dec 26, 2005.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

im going to watch it tonight and i heard it was an "ok" movie....alot of gore but not like other stupid horror "crazy person chase hot chick" flick.

Anyone watched it?...or am i the only sick one out there willing to watch it

Bless

2. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I saw it months ago at the Melbourne Film Festival. I was quite impressed with it for an Aussie production. The story is only "ok", but it is executed quite well. The gorey bits are pretty good if you like that kind of thing but I think the creepiest thing about it is the killer's laugh.

Enjoy the movie!

3. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

I can't take John Jarrat seriously as a bad guy. I keep thinking he's going to stop the killing for a few seconds to put together a "nice doll's house" or "nifty little planter box."

Same with Eric Bana, I can only see him as Poida or Ray Martin with the huge wig.

Wolf Creek took AUD$8 million in it's first 2 days in the US - 5 times it's original budget. It's made AUD$ 6 million here so far.

4. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I know what you mean! Back to the good old days of Better Homes with Noni and John.

"Ray Matin, he's a troubled soul, he does his hair with estapol." :D

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

"Good evening *shifts papers* I'm....Ray Martin *shifts papers* and tonight we're talking *shifts papers* to two of our regular *shifts papers* experts in the field *shifts papers* of sexual education *shifts papers*."

Hellooooo Raaaaaaaayyy....!!!!!!! Totally Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!

Oh man Full Frontal was funny in it's hey-day....