Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Amaro2021

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 6, 2013
Thanks. I followed all the instructions in the video however when i dial *2 it still says"welc ome to sprint". Should I download tetherme or pdanet?

yes you need tether me installed and be careful because they canceled my contract.

keitarou

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2012
Yeah you can switch back and forth. The only inconvenience is that you have to restart the phone every time you go from sprint to Verizon. To go from Verizon to sprint all you need to do is dial ##873283#

Are you sure it's just ##873282#? Cause when I try to do this, it tells me that the service update failed. While Verizon PRL works great almost everywhere, I forgot Verizon sucks where I work and I get worse data speeds than Sprint. Any idea what needs to be done?

vivawired

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2013
How do you do this with iOS 7 since the new jailbreak is out. I tried the steps but iOS 7 has this new "Carriers" thing that pops up when you turn PrlPushFlag on and off.

pbacorey

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2013
How do you do this with iOS 7 since the new jailbreak is out. I tried the steps but iOS 7 has this new "Carriers" thing that pops up when you turn PrlPushFlag on and off.

I agree...I am curious about this as well. So curious, in fact, that I have created a new thread considering the atrocious data speeds from Sprint and the newly-overwhelming popularity of the iPhone 5s with the passing of Christmas. I'm sure this will be a popular topic in the future and am very eager to hear of any relevant information.

Has anybody successfully completed flashing a Sprint iPhone 5s to a Verizon (LTE-compliant) PRL? If so, please describe the technique used and a link to necessary PRL dumps / files would be beneficial.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Merry Christmas!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.