Anybody know when EB/Gamestop is getting new Wii-motes/nunchucks?

Discussion in 'Games' started by BurtonCCC, Nov 23, 2006.

1. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Everybody was sold out as of two days ago. :(

I went to:
    EB Games
    Gamestop
    Toys 'R Us
    Best Buy
    Circuit City
    Another Gamestop
    Wal-Mart
    Target
    Another Target

Daniel.

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

From what ive been told the controllers, and not the systems will be the hard thing to get a hold of during the holiday season. It seems that Nintendo distributed enough for 2 per unit that went out, and we all know how non greedy our fellow man can be :rolleyes:

3. BurtonCCC thread starter macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Ugh, lame. The console is supposed to be inclusive and bring people together. How can that happen with only one controller? :mad:

Daniel.

4. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

I ordered mine online from the Nintendo Store a few days ago. It's since gone from 'Backordered' to 'Preparing Order', so I guess that's a good sign.

I've yet to get ahold of an actual system.

5. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

The day the Wii came out i was play Zelda and my parents came home from Grocery shopping...i took a shower and i remebered how i really wanted a extra Wii mote but all the stores i went to were sold out:(

When i got out my sister was like "come play with me" I said that we would have to take turns then and she said "oh yea.....but wait why dont i just you my controller" And she pulled it from underneath a pillow! the last one in target,but no nunchucks unfortionetly:eek: