Anybody liked the kickass games Fallout and Fallout 2?

Discussion in 'Games' started by rjcheng, Feb 9, 2006.

1. rjcheng macrumors newbie

I used to play them before on the PC, now that I moved to Mac, I just got my Mac OSX copy of Fallout. What a classic! Just wondering if anyone else played this classic CRPG...

2. colocolo macrumors 6502

A friend lent me Fallout 2 a couple years back, and I just played it for like 5 mins until I realized it had no multiplayer... loved Baldur's Gate though

3. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

A few of the people around here are big fans of the Fallout series, and also their predecessor Wasteland. ~Shard~ in particular :p

I haven't tried any of them yet, but my interest has been roused, so it is now my weekend mission to get hold of a copy of at least one of these games. :)

4. The Red Wolf macrumors regular

The Red Wolf

Quite possibly the best games released for the Mac

Fallout and Fallout 2 are wonderful games... Despite Fallout 2's late arrival to the Mac. Perhaps we'll see Fallout 3 for the Mac, but sadly no Fallout Tactics... Hmmm, universal binaries would be nice.

~The Red Wolf~

5. Marathon4ever macrumors regular

I got Fallout for Mac way back before OS X and it was an awesome game! I don't usually play RPGs, but this one I played a lot of. So much fun.

At some point I'll have to get the OS X version of Fallout and Fallout 2 as well.