Anybody order from ADDTOTECH?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iamartimus, May 1, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

I placed an order for a couple of items from this company and they do seem to be legit, but, I have been waiting for over 2 weeks now and nothing.

I went on the website and registered, placed an order, and was waiting. It did say that I will receive my item within 5 days. I went back on the site and onto my account, and it says that I did not place any orders, but my PayPal was charged for the items. I contacted them and they did respond once, saying that they will look into it and get back to me, that was a week ago. Now they won't even respond after several more attempts to contact them for anykind of update.

Anyone ever have problems with this company?

2. macrumors 6502

I assume you already tried calling them?

If anything, open up a paypal dispute (assuming that's how you paid) that's sure to catch their attention. Waiting two weeks is not common and quite frankly... that's a garbage company if they don't even have the courtesy to contact you responsibly.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

They said that they were going to get back to me soon, and that was last week Thursday when they said that. I tried to contact them several more times, but no reponse to my messages. I initiated a PayPal dispute.

I ordered 2 "Juicies" cables for $4.99 each, free shipping, with a delivery time of 3-5 days. Been over 3 weeks now. I did a google check on Juicies, and the darn things aren't even ready to be sold, with the owner still having the cables being tweaked for quality control reasons. So ADDTOTECH is selling this product without it even being available. :mad:

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

After numerous attempts to contact ADDTOTECH without success, I had to initiate a PayPal dispute. I finally got my money back with an explanation.

5. macrumors 6502

Shame it had to come to that but glad it all worked out :)

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, me too. I have been having a run of bad luck with orders lately. I ordered 2 things from 2 different companies on eBay and both did not go smoothly. Taking like 40 something days to get my stuff. One of them did come in last week, but the other one is still "lost in the mail" according to the company, and another was sent. I have still been waiting almost 3 weeks for the second one that supposedly sent.

I also orders some sports supplies from another online company, and after 5 weeks, a half dozen unanswered emails, and 3 messages on the company phone, the guy finally emails me back saying that he held up my entire order because one item is backordered until July. July, and not one word until 5 weeks later and numerous contact attempts by me. Grrrr....the price you pay to save a few dollars. smh:(

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Looks like ADDTOTECH is no longer in business. Their website has been shut down.