Anyone been to an "iTunes Live From London" Thing Before?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by XIII, Feb 3, 2007.

1. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Hey folks

Just wondering if any of you in London had been to one of the "iTunes Live From London" do's before.. I'm thinking of going up to see the Fratellis on Tuesday evening. It says it starts at 9pm, but to arrive there early to get a seat.. anyone have as experience as to how early to get a seat? Also, do they just perform in the theatre area? And then presumably people who are later stand behind the theatre area? And finally, how many people usually turn up to these things?

Cheers, any info would be really useful.

Jack

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I saw Athlete there...it was dreadful...

I am a fan, and I ended up just playing with the iMacs...

Most people (including me) had to stand downstairs while Athlete played upstairs.

The biggest joke was how they were running off a VAIO, and talked about how they love macs.

3. XIII thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Ahh. Right. Not a great review.. haha. What time did you turn up? Thanks.

4. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I can't remember when I turned up...I was walking around with my dad when we saw a queue...we asked what it was for, and were pleased when told Athlete were playing...we waited for ages (not sure exactly how long), just to be told that it wouldn't be safe having so many people upstairs...

5. XIII thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Ok, thanks. I'll see if anyone else has any experiences of it, but I'm a bit put off the idea. :eek: Cheers.