Anyone buy Photoshop CS2 for the Web Book

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by nhamze, Mar 3, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Jul 8, 2005
    Hartford, SD
    Does anyone have this book. It is isbn 0321331710. I am at my wits end. I made the mistake of sending my brother to barnes and noble for it and when I get it I flip to the back to pop in the cd and guess what no cd. So it was put out by lydia I assumed that they had digital copies since they have that online training, but nope I called them and they said I would have to call the publisher peachpit. So I called peachpit and they tell me that since I didn't buy it from them that I had to return it to barnes and noble. So I go to barnes and noble and tried to return it but they said I can't return it without the cd hehe. I tried to explain it to them that it didn't come with a cd but no dice. So what I was wondering is if anyone has this book could they send me the lesson files, I don't need those stupid videos I just need the psd lesson files. I can send you a picture of me with my book to prove I bought it. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am really at my wits end.