Anyone check the Apple Store today for more Touches today?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mysteriouskk, Sep 17, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Anyone know if the Apples stores will get some more Touches in stock today?

2. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

Why don't you....call them?

3. macrumors newbie

Best bet is calling stores near you. Its fairly early in the day, but until people quit answering your phone calls they'll probably answer your questions.

4. macrumors 601

gloss

I know Tysons Corner, VA got a batch in today.

5. thread starter macrumors member

I'm on the West Coast, so they are not open yet. I'm just wondering if people on the east coast got some today.

6. macrumors 604

gkarris

I would think most places will have them as people are backing off from purchasing them until Apple gets the screen issue fixed...

7. macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

I highly doubt that....most people don't know about it, or care for that matter. People keep forgetting that not everyone in the country reads MacRumors or keeps up on issues with Apple's latest product offerings. They buy it and enjoy it...wow, what a novel concept...:rolleyes:

8. macrumors regular

Gotta agree with MovieCutter on this one. The screen issue will not slow down the Touch train one bit.

9. macrumors 68030

jmpage2

Correct. Many simply don't care. This is why I expect if Apple does fix this problem it will be done in a very quiet manner with no public acknowledgement of fault with the product.

10. macrumors member

3 Best Buys around my area (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago) have 16GB touches in.....according to their website.

I haven't actually been in the stores to check them out, I don't want to be more obsessive than I already am about them. :eek: