Anyone do any of these survey thingys?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by joecool85, Nov 25, 2006.

1. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

I know most of them are scams, but I have found a few legit ones. Well, two. In the past month I have earned $11 at one, and $40 at the other. If anyone is interested, globaltestmarket is one and surveysavvy is the other. globaltestmarket is great, but stinks because you have to wait till you've earned $50 worth of points to get them redeemed. SurveySavvy is great but you only get a few surveys here and there but can redeem your money at any point, it takes about 3 weeks to get the check in the mail. Anyway, its better than frittering away time doing surveys for nothing. I put next to no time into it and make a couple bucks (literally), but if you have no life I'm sure you could make more lol.

Here is the link for surveysavvy if you want to sign up:
    url removed

Yes, it is a referral link, and yes, it does help me out. If you want to join without helping me out, you can 1) go to surveysavvy.com, 2) be a big meanie for not just clicking my link and helping me out haha

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know, its not all a scam out there.

2. adk macrumors 68000

adk

I used to do a few surveys here and there but I stopped when I switched because the program wasn't mac compatible. It wasn't too bad, and they did occasionally drop $3 or $5 into my paypal account as a thank you.

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I joined for you, I like doing things like this for some reason.

4. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I've done the mysurvey.com thing for a few years. It doesn't pay much, but most surveys only take a minute or two and you get the equivalent of 10-20 cents. Occasionally I qualify for longer ones (usually 5-10 minutes) that get me a buck or two. I think I've earned about $70 total.

6. joecool85 thread starter macrumors 65816

joecool85

Hey, thats not bad. I guess as a poor college kid, things like this matter more haha. But seriously, I use to do surveys anyway, now I do them and get paid. It's not a bad thing, but definetly nothing you can pay the bills with.

7. Black&Tan macrumors 6502a

Black&Tan

Hmmm...I've done the same "sort" of thing, but never online. Its always been in-person, and the pay has ranged from $75 to about $150. The cheaper ones were for radio playlists (try listening to 400 10 second clips in two and a half hours!) and the bigger bucks were for round table discussion/focus groups.

Interesting stuff!