Anyone else fed up?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Jasmynsway, Oct 25, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

I've had and returned lots of cases. The ones I have now are a Pad & Quill Octavo, an iLuv gel case, and a Switcheasy canvas. None of these do exactly what I want. I want something that shows the slim form factor of the iPad 2 and has some kind of stand. *I've looked at some of the smart cover-ish cases and am even considering the smart cover itself with a back case.*

Is anyone else bored with their current case, fed up with it not being exactly what you want, or just looking for something different?

2. macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

I am using a smart cover right now, and I have a ZUM case on order. It is a back case which locks the smart cover in place. I am also looking at the many different book style cases for use in the office.

3. macrumors member

it is over a week I have been looking at cases for my ipad and I am having a very hard time finding something that has a great form factor.

4. macrumors 601

Not here. Good luck with your hunt.

5. macrumors 68030

I got fed up with the bookcase type cases as after a short while they became loose in the frame - esp if you moved them often which I did...Found the P&Q to be about the best - would get a fieldfolio now as it uses a plastic frame.

6. macrumors newbie

Iv'e always liked incipio cases. I have one of their feather cases for my iphone, they have similiar for ipad.

7. Jasmynsway, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011

thread starter macrumors regular

Good to hear from you guys. I decided to order a black Smart Cover and frost Zum SC Ultimate. Let's hope I enjoy the slim form factor, front and back protection, and stand. Hope it works out.

8. macrumors 68030

killer combo - you will like....