Anyone else not won a song yet?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Guitarius, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Guitarius macrumors 6502a

Guitarius

I've been drinking two or three Pepsis a day since the promotion started and have yet to win a song. Everytime I open that cap that "Please Play Again" keeps taunting me.

I guess it isn't really that big a deal, since I drink that much Pepsi anyway, but still. I thought the odds were 1 out of 3 or something. I have 15 some-odd Pepsi bottles sitting at the top of my trash can, and none of them are winners.

I'm angry. Oh well. That's life. Win some, lose some.

2. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

3. zyuzin4 macrumors 6502

4. Guitarius thread starter macrumors 6502a

Guitarius

I do...Been to three of four different places so far...I just got bad luck...

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Have you tried tipping the bottle prior to purchase. If you have poor eyesight, then you could do what I did and ask a teenager for assistance. At least this method gives great odds. Most of the time you will notice "again" if it's a looser, good luck. ;)

6. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I guess I shouldn't even post in this thread since I'm never going to win...I don't drink pop of any sort (including Pepsi) or any other carbonated drinks for that matter.

7. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

I finally have a mark in the win column. I am now 1 for 7, but I am a fountain drink guy so i can't tilt the bottle to improve my odds.

8. Norouzi macrumors 6502

Dosen't mean you can't play, just go to the iTunes web site and get the address to send away for a game piece :D . On a side note, at least you could play if you wanted. No bottles have reached any stores here in my secluded corner of Arizona.