Anyone from Vietnam?

Discussion in 'Community' started by carpe diem, Sep 20, 2005.

1. carpe diem macrumors 6502

Hi there I need to write a paper evaluating the neef for sattelite TV in vietnam and was wondering if anyone could help me with some information if there is vietnamese sattelite tv (not foreign sattelite tv which gets picked up)?
    Thank you very much in advance for your help

Dont think i am unlucky for getting this paper my friend has to do Lichtenstein!!!!!

2. lem0n macrumors regular

lem0n

currently living in Hanoi [don't pay attention at the location thing, it was updated weeks ago]... I don't think there is a vietnamese sattelite tv... there are currently 5 "channels" that is country-wide... VTV1,2,3 are the most common... VTV4 is for Vietnamese living in foreign countries and VTV5 is for ethnic groups... Inside news is that they're making a VTV6 for something... :eek: [was it marketing, advertising or some kind of shopping channel, didn't pay attention; anyhow, it's getting made] you can get foreign sattelite... quite a lot of it... if there any other question, just ask... maybe I'll take a trip to the broadcasting place to see VTV6 get made...

3. carpe diem thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you so so much i was wondering how do you watch foreign news channels such as CNN? I will ask you some more questions if you do not mind.
    Thank You

4. lem0n macrumors regular

lem0n

foreign news channel like CNN can be accessed through cable sattelite... so is Cartoon Network and all that :eek: but CNN is I think this weird "Asia version" I never get the show time they show on Tv... :D If you have mroe questions, just ask...