Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greenleaf

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2004
Eugene,OR
I was wondering if anyone else received iLife today?i thought it was shipping the 22nd?I got the shipping notice on the 19th and received it today :D

yoda13

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2003
Texas
I got the notice the same day as you, but mine isn't going to be here until tomorrow :(

Aldaris

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2004
Salt Lake
Apple Sent my shipment notice on the 19th, but I don't get it for another 10 hours according to FedEx, But hey whats wrong with that... Oh yeah "iWork" also shipped!

JDOG_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
Oakland
I got mine yesterday (well 2 days ago if you're reading this post now) and it's phenominal. The iPhoto adjustment tools are absolutely incredible and I've been on a total binge re-touching old vacation photos. I don't have many uses for iMovie of iDVD or even Garageband for that matter, but they're certainly nice to have around if the time arises. I just wish they updated iTunes, seems like the one app that's been neglected just because it gets updated 10x more often than any of the other apps.

iWork on the other hand, wish I had saved the $50...hmmpppf...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.