Anyone Get Paid yet ? i have quetion ragarding this post

Discussion in 'App Store Business, Legal and Marketing' started by hrithik123, Feb 22, 2010.

  1. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    #1
  2. macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    #2
    Developers (for example: some people on these forums) make applications.
    They submit the applications to Apple.
    Apple put the applications on the App Store.
    iPhone and iPod Touch users download the applications.
    If the application costs money, 30% of the money goes to Apple, the other 70% goes to the developer.
    Apple pays the developers their share (70%) every month - this is what the developers are referring to when they say "getting paid".

    E.g.
    Joe Bloggs puts his app on the App Store for 99c
    Billy downloads the app.
    About 30c goes to Apple.
    About 70c goes to Joe Bloggs.
    At the end of the month Apple will give Joe Bloggs his 70c
     
  3. Moderator

    dejo

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2004
    Location:
    The Centennial State
    #3
    Joe must accumulate $150 (USD equivalent) in proceeds for a region before Apple pays him.
     
  4. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    #4
    so i f i build good game or some good useful application then i also earn money?

    am i right?

    also can you give me that store link?
     
  5. macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    #5
    I was trying to keep it simple ;)

    Yes. If people like your game or application and download it, you can earn some money.

    Do you have an iPhone or iPod Touch? Go to the App Store on that.

    If not...go on iTunes on a computer. Then go to iTunes Store (on the left). Then click to App Store at the top.
    Then you'll find the thousands of applications that people have made and submitted to Apple.
     
  6. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    #6
    is this not direct website?
     
  7. macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    #7

Share This Page