Anyone got a new Shuffle yet??

Discussion in 'iPod' started by abeyk, Oct 25, 2006.

1. abeyk macrumors regular

abeyk

The Apple Store says it ships in October, and that's about to end so...who's got a 2G Shuffle yet...Any pics?? ;)

2. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

No one...ugh.

At least I don't:(

3. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

it still just says OCTOBER wtih no dates. As far as I know they are not shipping yet. Amazon said 14th/15th October, but when that date came and went they changed it to October 31st!

I'm still waiting, I'm going London next week first weekend in November and want to get a new Shuffle from the Regent Street Store!!

As soon as they are shipping I'm guessing it will be at least fairly easy to find on the various Mac sites, such as this fantastic one your gracing your presence with now!

4. LizKat macrumors 68030

LizKat

Checked my Shuffle order today, it says it will ship on October 31 and be delivered by Nov 7.

5. clintob macrumors 6502

clintob

Mine is on order, and is set to ship on the 31st (as are all of them I would assume). I believe I read somewhere that Apple has pretty much confirmed that as the official date, so you can expect to see them in the flesh around Nov 2-3.

6. .dingledorph macrumors newbie

Mine is to be shipped Oct 31 and delivered Nov 3.

7. Phuz01 macrumors member

I have the FM Remote, and I've had 7 or 8 people come up to me and ask if it's the new Shuffle. I hate to disappoint them; maybe I'll start lying. :p