Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
Hi,

I know its a day late, but I've just been so busy.

Did anyone on MR get their GCSE results yesterday?

If so what did you get?

Thanks.

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
As touched upon elsewhere, I got an A* in the one GCSE I took this year (all the rest next year), Maths. Very pleased with that. :)

How about you?

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
7 A*'s (Maths, English lang, Business Studies, History, R.E, Biology, Chemistry)

3 A's (French, English Lit, Physics)

I'm so glad their just over and pleased with my results aswell. Now I begin A levels :rolleyes:

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
gangst said:
7 A*'s (Maths, English lang, Business Studies, History, R.E, Biology, Chemistry)

3 A's (French, English Lit, Physics)

I'm so glad their just over and pleased with my results aswell. Now I begin A levels :rolleyes:

Well done man, thats awesome. :D

What board was your maths with, out of interest.. Wonder if you did the same papers as me.

Applespider

macrumors G4
gangst said:

An A* in English language and still the wrong use of their (should be they're) :rolleyes:

Congrats though since I know you would have put in a lot of time and effort to get those results and it's not all about spelling/grammar.

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
XIII said:
Well done man, thats awesome. :D

What board was your maths with, out of interest.. Wonder if you did the same papers as me.

My Maths exam board was Edexcel.

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
UK
Applespider said:
An A* in English language and still the wrong use of their (should be they're) :rolleyes:

Congrats though since I know you would have put in a lot of time and effort to get those results and it's not all about spelling/grammar.

Lol, little slip there. Thanks anyway.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
I got mine. Took maths a year early and was 2 marks away from an A*, still pissed about that one. That allowed me to do ADMATHS, and got an A in that.

Inc maths results, 8 As and 3 Bs, very disappointed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.