Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wackymacky

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
38°39′20″N 27°13′10″W
I received a group email from one of the government corporations I do work for asking people with iDevices not to upgrade to iOS7 as they seen to be having excessive data exchanges with those who have updated (similar to what happened with iOS6.01) casing issues with the servers and they may need to block users who upgrade.

I haven't seen any media reports regarding this.

Has anyone come across this yet?

(Please excuse typos as I post while travelling)

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I received a group email from one of the government corporations I do work for asking people with iDevices not to upgrade to iOS7 as they seen to be having excessive data exchanges with those who have updated (similar to what happened with iOS6.01) casing issues with the servers and they may need to block users who upgrade.

I haven't seen any media reports regarding this.

Has anyone come across this yet?

there are at least 10 of us at work connecting to our exchange server using iOS 7. I'm not aware of any issues.

2IS

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2011
No issues here. I have an exchange email account as well as a gmail account setup as an exchange account and both are working the way they should be as far as I can tell.

dilberttech

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2013
Issues with iOS7

We have had issues with new devices with iOS7 connecting to Exchange 2010 keep going into quarantine mode after they are approved.

Any device that was already using Active Sync and then upgraded to iOS7 seem to work fine. It is only affecting new devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.