Anyone have artwork for...

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by jkramb, Jun 30, 2009.

1. macrumors member

Last Tango in Paris or Out of Africa? They are not on getvideoartwork.com.

2. macrumors 603

swiftaw

Tried amazon?

3. macrumors member

SurfMacJpMtb

Have you tried: http://www.impawards.com/

or a images.google.com search for the movie title (add poster if limited results)

4. macrumors 65816

Galley

5. macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

6. macrumors 6502a

Have you tried requesting them on the getvideoartwork.com forum, the people over there are usually happy to make artwork for people that request it. I`ve requested a few in the past and somebodys always been kind enough to make it for me.

7. macrumors 601

HobeSoundDarryl

Hobe Sound, FL (20 miles north of Palm Beach)
    You know you can just use google or yahoo and search for: "movie name" movie poster, then click "images" and usually get a selection of many movie posters. I use to try to find such stuff on the dedicated sites, but find that this works better (more matches) for just about anything for which I'm searching.

8. macrumors 6502a

People, myself included, like artwork from sites like getvideoartwork.com because the images are nice and clean with no credits or other rubbish plastered all over them. I agree you`ll get more matches with a google/yahoo search but most of them are lowres poorly scanned junk.

9. macrumors 601

HobeSoundDarryl

Hobe Sound, FL (20 miles north of Palm Beach)
    I haven't found that to be the case. Sure, some sites will stamp their logo on them, and some are low resolution, but you can see the latter with the width & height numbers in a google search (just click the big ones). My gut feel is that 90% of the time, I can get a fine quality version by clicking one of the images.

But I also agree that if you can find them on the dedicated sites, odds will be better that you get high quality and no "rubbish".

10. macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

We don't care about that so much as the actors' names and tiny credits at the bottom of the posters.

getvideoartwork always has options to not have those; I have never seen an engine search that pulled up any result without them, meaning you have to edit them out yourself.

11. macrumors 6502a