Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JTToft

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2010
Aarhus, Denmark
That's awesome! How do you set up a different wallpaper for each desktop like that?

- Just right click on the Desktop and choose change desktop background. Whichever wallpaper you choose will only be changed for that Desktop. Repeat for your other Desktops. Simple as that. ;)

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2003
- Just right click on the Desktop and choose change desktop background. Whichever wallpaper you choose will only be changed for that Desktop. Repeat for your other Desktops. Simple as that. ;)

Thanks for the tip! I didn't even know that was possible. :)

sammyman

macrumors 6502a
Mar 21, 2005
Hey, anyone seen this wallpaper around? Sure would love to have it...

what about this wallpaper?

I just updated my original post w/ links to flickr. Hopefully this will work better for most of you. Let me know if one of the links doesn't work.

You're a legend!

I did notice that two of the images people asked for were not included in your links. Can you head back to the Apple Store?

Totally kidding! Thanks for doing this for everyone.

Macbuyer7

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2015
You're a legend!

I did notice that two of the images people asked for were not included in your links. Can you head back to the Apple Store?

Totally kidding! Thanks for doing this for everyone.

Next time I'm in the Apple Store I'm going to poke around and I'll send out any other potential wallpaper (if there are any left). Fatefulwhisper's done all the heavy lifting the rest of us can contribute 1 or 2 :p

Dephibio

macrumors 6502
Oct 3, 2013
Exquisite wallpapers!!!

Now someone needs to find this beautiful oil bubble screen saver.

bahndoos

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2010
Also looking for this one, if anyone has it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.35.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.35.34 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97

henry72

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2009
New Zealand
Step 1 - Go to Apple Store

Step 2 - Email yourself the image from the display mac

Step 3 - Post it here

Step 4 - Enjoy basking in the glory of all of our gratitude.

Not sure if the demos in the Apple store even have it though. It may have been something they just put on for the press event. My new MB didn't come with it, and I've never seen them unlock machine-specific wallpapers..

How about AirDrop ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.