Anyone having a luck configuring I caught you pro to work with android lock xt????

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by smotheredhope, Jul 28, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

I says everywhere the following

"Appropriate by having AndroidLock XT (Totally Encouraged Tweak)."

But for the life of me I can't get it to work with android lock. It'll only send an email with the regular lock screen.

Any one get this going? I'm assuming I'm just missing a setting but I've been messing with this for a couple hours.

2. thread starter macrumors regular

I figured it out. I had not set the max number of tries. Too bad you can't get it under three. That's a shame.

3. macrumors member

You can set it to one in the plist file. I have done it but it's not on my phone any longer. If you open the file it should be easy to figure out. I believe the file was in /var/mobile/library/preferences.

4. macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

How did you even get it to work?
    I tried it once and it sucked, would never send me mails and only once every life time it would take a screenshot and the like.
    I should have spent the $1 or $2 on smokes.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

Maybe they released a fix because after 25 tests in different places I have 25 emails in my inbox

Works perfectly

6. macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

Thanks for the heads up then. Will probably re-install and try then.

7. macrumors regular

Anyone want to post a tutorial on how to do this exactly? This sounds awesome if I could get it to work... :D