Anyone having trouble connecting to Mario Kart DS WiFi?

Discussion in 'Games' started by GimmeSlack12, Jul 8, 2006.

1. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Don't know why, but it won't work for me.

I get a signal, and it sits there for about 30 seconds before stopping. I had been playing a lot in the past few days, have taken a 3 day break and when I picked up my DS today it had this problem. This sucks!

2. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Having it with metroid my only wifi game. Extremely dissapointed with the wifi, it wont connect at all. Im 99% sure my modems compatible with the ds.

3. GimmeSlack12 thread starter macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Hmm, well I'm not a first time user I've been using the WiFi since Xmas.

Do a search of the forums as there have been numerous threads troubleshooting how to get your DS to connect. I am actually using my airport card to share my wired connection and connecting my DS that way. Let me know if you still can't figure it out.

4. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Mine works with my Airport Extreme base (after I dropped the encryption down to WEP...I hate you for not supporting WPA Nintendo).

5. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

I know, I even started my own thread about it. :(. My modem has no security on. My smell laptop connects no problem as does my psp so I'm stumpted.

6. mark! macrumors 65816

mark!

OMG THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!
    It worked for the first 4 days & then I stopped for 3 & then played a different game (not wifi) & it doesn't work anymore :mad: