1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Anyone having trouble with credit card?

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by sactown, Jul 14, 2008.

1. macrumors member

I'm trying to upgrade my individual account to a family account, but everytime I enter an updated credit car number, I get an error stating "server error, validation error" I have tried multiple credit cards and have checked to make sure I entered the numbers correctly.

2. Guest

Credit Card

I get the same thing. I get a "CreditCardAuthError" on the top of the window, than it says to try again later.

MobileMe's payment system is broken. I hope they fix it soon, as I am also trying to upgrade to a Family Pack.

3. macrumors newbie

Credit Card

I've got the same problem. Unfortunately, after I naturally re-tried to upgrade a couple of times, I now have three $50 holds on my account. I'm assuming they will disappear, but I can't find any Apple support contact info to follow up on it.

Either way, I still haven't successfully upgraded and don't want to try again until I know that it will work.

Has anyone successfully upgraded from individual to Family?

4. Guest

Working

I just upgraded to a Family Pack about 1/2hr ago, so try again. It worked for me.

5. macrumors newbie

Credit Card

Thanks. It worked.

Now hopefully I won't have four individual charges go through. Considering how everything else has worked this last week, I wouldn't be surprised...