Anyone here play Diablo 2?

Discussion in 'Games' started by ijimk, Jun 30, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

I was just looking for some people who play Diablo 2 on the U.S. east server. I have a 20ish Druid who is speced full Shape shift Wear bear form. I was looking for any one who might be able to help me level or have any items they might not need. His name is Jimrond. Any help is appreciated.

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I do play on the US East server, but haven't played much at all recently...I don't really have any characters up to your level, so I wouldn't be of much use. If I do get back into playing, I'll PM you.

It's a great game, isn't it? And when I did play a little bit a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Blizzard released a Carbon patch. I didn't know it had and I really didn't expect it. It's just more proof that Blizzard is a great company whose commitment to Mac OS is impeccable.

3. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

My character is like lvl 22, I believe. A Paladin. I play on the East server. Let me know if you want to get together sometime for some demon-bashin'.

4. mattthemutt macrumors regular

mattthemutt

A couple of years ago I played on US East. I had a lvl 84 Paladin. He got to such a high level because of the cow level. :D

5. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

A couple of friends and I play D2 every few weeks for hours straight. I think we are on the East server, around lvl 26 or so.

How is that Cow level? I hear it is a death trap, is that true? Can you go in and out of it all the time once you open the portal to it? do you have to be in a specific act to go there?

6. Kosher Terror macrumors member

I play D2 on USWest, and have four level 70+. You can contact me either on /w *etherealknight, /w *SprintPCS. I will be on the Sprint one more when the ladder resets.

7. federalists macrumors member

i have a lowly level 6 paladdin on US east. i just started tonight! i finally got my mac copy of diablo II off of ebay. maybe i can catch up soon...

8. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

Someone AIM me @ "maximumzero0" and we'll set something up.

9. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

party

sounds interesting...but im not into Diablo 2...eh...i played it, it was fun, gets awfully boring fast...gimmie FPS!!!! :p :D