Anyone here watch HBO's Entourage?

Discussion in 'Community' started by G5orbust, Aug 24, 2005.

1. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Because I do. Im freaking addicted. I swear its the best show on television right now. And, funny as it may seem to those who watch it, it is HBO's lowest rated show. So who else is a fan of the show or just a casual watcher? Share your thoughts on it.

2. quackattack macrumors 6502a

quackattack

I have heard LOTS of good things. Never watched it, but I just got the DVDs. Hopefully I will get a chance to go through season 1 in the next few days!

3. swy32x macrumors regular

Oh, me!

I torrent it because it won't be shown in Aus.

Wow, what a great show. I love it!

4. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

I second that, Entourage is a great show. I TiVo it and watch it whenever i have a free moment. Worth a watch for those that havent seen it before :)

Ed

5. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

I catch bits and pieces periodically. I can't imagine Aquaman on a CG Seahorse being a smash hit at the box office. It should be interesting :p

6. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

i like it -- i want to be a free loader living with a rich friend

7. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

So we should just start calling you Kato Kalin then? *snicker* :D

Ed

Attached Files:

8. G5orbust thread starter macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Haha Mandy Moore as Aquagirl? Hopefully she gets fired soon because thats just awkward.

9. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

I love the show - at first I was apprehensive because I head read that it was produced my Mark "Marky Mark" Wahlberg and was loosely based on his rise to fame. Once I started watching all Wahlberg connotations dropped away and now I LOVE it. Well acted, great writing and character dynamics. HBO has the best drama - puts network and other cable channels to shame.

10. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

I love Entourage. Casting Matt Dillon's brother as the star's brother is awesome.

I catch it whenever I can.

Why is Mandy Moore playing Aquagirl awkward?

11. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

I don't know much about Mark Wahlberg but I loved him as Dirk Diggler in Boogie nights.

12. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Entourage is one of the best shows on TeeVee now. Missed Sunday's episode though...:(

13. _Matt macrumors 6502

i watch that show religiously...if you miss the new episode sunday night you can catch the repeat monday nights at 9:30...

overall i find it extremely entertaining and the writers are incredibly talented...jeremy piven is by far the most naturally funny/entertaining person on television today!

for the diehard fans, check out www.lhiob.com

14. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

They rerun it a few times throughout the week.

I got hooked when HBO ran a season 1 marathon and I tivoed it. Been hooked ever since.

LET'S HUG IT OUT- BITCH!

15. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I've heard great things. My new favorite show has been Weeds on Showtime, anyone been watching that series.

jon

16. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    awesome show

just a shame that it's only half an hour long. Ari cracks me up, absolutely hysterical.

is it really HBO's lowest rated show? it amazes me how their best shows are least popular, take Carnivale for example, what a stunning show that is!

17. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Playboy Mansion, strip clubs, whorehouses - I go where the meetings are...

18. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    love the show...the writing is excellent...and if you've done any time in the entertainment biz-it's so accurate.

notice how all the agents have new imac g5's?

19. _Matt macrumors 6502

yes that is the best part(well, except for when it first comes on and it says N Nudity ;) )! except ari used to have a PowerMac with a 20" ACD...WHAT HAPPENED TO IT??? :eek:

did anyone catch the episode earlier in the season when they went to the apple store?

my dad watches it too and we both agree that the other brother should get tossed because he plays his whole character up too much...i get annoyed at his character just because he is so obnoxious!

20. swy32x macrumors regular

Yea I noticed Ari's computer changed.

I also noticed that in in one shot when E is talking to him his screen is blank with the LED on, then when they cut to his face it has nothing on the background except for the wallpaper of OS X 10.2!

Also noticed that he is running iCal.

There was also an iPod photo used by the saleswoman to show pictures of a house to the boys.

And yes, that Apple Store ep was great! Ari and that lady also seem to have two phones on them at all times, a RAZR and a Treo ...

21. G5orbust thread starter macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Define "fake"...

God, Ari is my hero.