Anyone in bay area going to macexpo 2007

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by southbark, Jan 1, 2007.

1. southbark macrumors regular

Was curious if anyone was going cause i got a free ticket from digg to the exhibits .Which day is best to go and if you can bart it

2. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

No keynote for you? Dang.

I'd go in the middle. You'll have a good chance to try everything out, wouldn't it probably be less busy?

3. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

yes you can bart it. If you can, go at least two days. The exhibits only pass is good for the week. Friday is the slowest day, everything is coming down.

4. southbark thread starter macrumors regular

if anybody wants a free pas go to the site to by the passes and enter DIGG in to promotion coe and you can get a free pass

exhibit only though

5. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

6. Mac'Mo macrumors 6502a

Mac'Mo

what are the exact dates of MWSF because my sister lives in SF and i am gonna visit her soon, maybe the dates will coincide.

7. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

I didnt go last year, but i was in SF the day before and holy crap was it hectic. Im just over in Sacramento, so i think ill just take the Amtrack in from Downtown and Bart in.

8. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

I got free passes from Peachpit last year, but I didn't bother this year. Unless a REALLY COOL new product is announced (which is possible) for you to go and try out, the exhibits only pass can only give you just so much entertainment. And it's a hassle to get to get there and expensive to pay for parking.

Just go on the first day that you can, so you can use said cool new product sooner than the rest of us. :)

9. AppleIntelRock macrumors 65816

AppleIntelRock

[​IMG]