Anyone in Europe ordered something from Marware?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Mitthrawnuruodo, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Jan 12th I ordered two Sportsuit™ Sensor+ for iPod nano from Marware, and right away I got an order confirmation (and they even charged and released the money from my VISA card as the order went through). So far, so good...

Fast forward almost three weeks, to Jan 31th, and I'd yet to heard anything from them, no shipping confirmation, nothing... so I replied to the order confirmation to ask for status.

That's over two weeks ago, and I still haven't heard anything... :(

So, this makes me wonder: Has anybody in Europe ordered anything from Marware, and actually received it...? Or is it just me...?

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

UK here i ordered something from them, can't remeber exact dates but it did take some time (3-4) weeks to recieve the item. I'll post exact dates when i get home.

So hold on it is most likely on the way. I did get a bit worried during the wait too.

3. alFR macrumors 68020

Ordered a Protection Pack from them last month and it came inside 7 days, so good service as far as I'm concerned (I'm in the UK). No order tracking post-pickup from them by the carrier mind you, so after dispatch it was a bit of a "well, I guess it'll get here when it gets here" situation.

4. Mitthrawnuruodo thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Today I sent another email enquiring about the order, this time to another email address than last time, and that did the trick.

The order had been stalled because their system struggled with some Norwegian characters (to make things complicated I actually have to use both æ, ø and å to write my name and address correctly). Now, when they got the message, looked up the order and sorted it out manually, everything was fixed extremely fast and the package ships today... :)

Had I known it was so easy I would have started nagging much earlier... ;)

5. alFR macrumors 68020

Good, glad you got it sorted out. Hope it arrives soon!

6. Mitthrawnuruodo thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Thanks... :)

Well, soon is a very relative term when it comes to US to Europe shipping in general and US to Norway shipping in particular... :( ;)