Anyone know a lot about FFX for PS2

Discussion in 'Games' started by featherpog, Jun 18, 2006.

?

How many People think the sphere grid and 'wait' battles in X were worth keeping?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2006.
  1. Sphere Grid is the Biz don't like the battles

40.0%
  2. Kinda confusing like it the old way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't like the grid love the delayed battles

40.0%
  4. Don't care

40.0%
  1. featherpog macrumors newbie

I am playing FFx for the 3rd time now with a goal to launching a monster arena, steal and mixlist FAQ guide. I'm not having any difficulty with this but I was wondering if:

1. There is a cheat to getting round the butterfly quest, it's the only thing I can't do!!!

2. There's any way of recovering the al-bhed letters in the Al-bhed home after it explodes.
    2(b) Do the al-bhed collectors pick up FFX-2 al bhed letters when they are picking up everything from the memory card.

3. There is any way of fastforwarding Blitzball games once you've arrived at the guaranteed win stage. *By this I mean when there is not enough time left on the clock for the opponent to score enough goals to win* as sure fire victory forty times over gets a little dull.

4. There's any way to avoid the whole cinematic bru-ha-ha every time you summon an aeon.

5. There is any way to shut Tidus up when you're fleeing from battles. For some reason he annoys me the most.

If anyone knows. I welcome the answers.

2. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    I think there's a setting in FFX if I remember that keep the Aeon attacks down to a minimum, like the Magi-sisters.. It was like a 3 minute video reduced to 30 seconds. Not sure exactly where the setting is but it's well worth setting it on. This is the one thing I've always hated about FFX was the godamn extended battle scenes. Great the first time, monotonous every time after.