anyone know how to sign in itunes store using aol screen name?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by coolshot125, Oct 19, 2003.

1. coolshot125 macrumors newbie

i've tried signing in the itunes music store for windows using just my aol screen name and password but that doesn't seem to work. it just says ID or password is incorrect. i think i might have to register it somewhere but i can't seem to find out where.

please help, i just wanna buy some music.

2. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

Unless you have a credit card with a U.S. address, you won't be able to purchase anything...yet. iTMS is U.S. only.

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i *think* you need to do it through AOL Music, whatever that is. Not sure because I don't have AOL. I know that songs there are supposed to have an iTunes link besides them, perhaps if you download them in this matter it will apply to your AOL account.

pnw

4. vniow macrumors G4

Hmm..you could try creating your own Apple ID from the store..

5. LimeLite macrumors 6502a

LimeLite

1: iTunes Music Store is available to U.S. customers only. This is true for AOL too, iTMS is only available to AOL members in the United States.

2: To access the iTMS directly, you need to be using iTunes and have an Apple ID.

3: To access iTMS through AOL (thus being charged to the credit card you have on file with AOL) you must go through AOL Music in the AOL application.

4: Good luck.