Anyone know if Apple.com takes AMEX?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by joecool85, Jul 14, 2005.

1. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

Does the apple store on apple.com take american express cards? As soon as the new mac mini is out I'm going to order one and I'm curious if they will take my credit card or if I'm going to have to make sure I have enough in my bank ahead of time so I can use my Visa debit card.

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....yes, they do....if you go to the on-line store and look at the "terms and conditions" link at the bottom it is in there.....oh yeah!

3. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Yes, American Express is a *great* card to use. It has the extended warranty, which gives you an extra year of warranty on anything you buy. If something happened outside the warranty period, you'd call American Express, and they'd help. Also, they give you all kinds of protection like reimbursing you, if a company won't let you return a item within 90 days.

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

When our house burned down we soon realized that Amex covered everything we bought with the card 2 months before it happened. Along with 1% back on all purchases, it's a hard card to beat.

jon

5. joecool85 thread starter macrumors 65816

joecool85

Wow, I didn't know that...good stuff to know. I guess I'm happier I have it now :)

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm very happy with my American Express Card. My wife and I always use it on apple.com. Ours is through Costco, which allows 2% back on all purchases.