Anyone know if there is software out there for jukebox nomad 20gig

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ooagentbender, Mar 20, 2003.

1. ooagentbender macrumors member

I was wondering if anyone knows of any software out there that would let me use the nomad jukebox 20 gig on my new 12 inch. I know the ipod is nice but I have a 150 dollare certificate to circuit city and its a better value.

peace

2. Bear macrumors G3

Re: Anyone know if there is software out there for jukebox nomad 20gig

How about iTunes? See the iTunes compatibility page for more information.

Do you realize it will take much longer to update the Nomad Jukebox since it uses a USB connection.

3. Chimaera macrumors regular

Depends which one he has, the DAP/Nomad 3 player (Nomad 3 for US, DAP 3 for Europe) has both Firewire and USB connection, as does one of the two Zen models, the other having USB2 only.

4. Jaykay macrumors 6502a

Jaykay

Re: Re: Anyone know if there is software out there for jukebox nomad 20gig

Yup, one of my friends has one (nice interface on it) and i synced it with my mac, took a long time though.

5. szark macrumors 68030

szark

My Nomad Jukebox (original 6GB, upgraded to 20GB) works better with iTunes on the Mac than the provided PC interface software. :)

I'd love to have an iPod, but I just can't give up my ability to create playlists (active queue) on the fly.

6. ooagentbender thread starter macrumors member

I should have been more specific, I meant the new zen model that just came out, is that compatible in any way. Thanks :).