Anyone Playing Elebits?

Discussion in 'Games' started by dylangurl21, Dec 29, 2006.

1. dylangurl21 macrumors regular

Hey.. ok..so I kind of like the game..but I can never find the last 2 elebits in the first boss stage? Am I making htis harder than what it is or what/

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Look up :) they hide in the rafters above the living room area.

Ed

3. mikeyPotg macrumors 6502

Though I haven't gotten that far in the game, I have played it and I think its really fun and innovative. I highly recommend anyone to at least rent the game. 4 player mode is just insane though.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I'd love to play the game, but have to wait till end of March before they release it here :(

5. RoxStrongo macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

yet again europe gets screwed over with delayed releases. you'd think that in this day and age it wouldn't exactly be difficult to get releases within a few weeks if not simultaneous. i'd quite happily be playing elebits now as well as excite truck but nooooooooooooo.

6. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

It could be worse... and you do get some spiffy exclusives as well...

7. dylangurl21 thread starter macrumors regular

I think its pretty fun, personally. And I finally got through that stage yesterday. It was never the big ones that hide in the rafters but the final 8 or so that are really little and hide all over--not always making the object spark.

when it does get released i highly recommend it. You obviously have to be ready for what you're getting. Its not RedSteel.... but definitely good.

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Surely that should be - it's not redsteel, so it has to be good.

If RedSteel is deemed better than Elebits than I'll forget it now. RS was awful.

9. dylangurl21 thread starter macrumors regular

I didnt mean a comparison of "goodness". I mean..its not a mafia game where you are running around shooting people. (Although I dont think redsteel was the worst game ever and it has gotten some reviews which make it seem worse than it is). Its a game about a little bratty kid. There are great colors. Its cute.

10. Mac'Mo macrumors 6502a

Mac'Mo