Anyone read Chinese? Far East Recording

Discussion in 'Community' started by pulsewidth947, Jul 17, 2005.

1. pulsewidth947 macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

My situation is, a couple of friends and myself are desperately trying to track down somewhere that we can buy CDs of artists on the Far East Recording label. Most notibly an artist that goes by the name of Omodaka (s/he did a song on a onedotzero compilation called Monkey Turn).

I'm absolutely clueless of how to go about getting hold of this, I've tried everywhere I can think of, and if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them. As I can't read the site I dont know if they deliver world wide or anything.

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Being that the link is a .jp, I'd guess its Japanese. Try the Google Webpage Translator.

EDIT: Yup. Pretty sure it is Japanese. Here is one of the pages translated from Japanese to English. Not too helpful, but better than nothing.

3. pulsewidth947 thread starter macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Yeah your right.. i'll edit the original post. I did think it was japanese, but for some reason i had a feeling they were based in hong kong.

I tried that translation first, but the computer based translators are useless.

4. Kushiro macrumors member

Sorry, you can buy the CDs through the site (if you click on the CD link, the third mini-album has Monkey Turn on it), but the shipping is domestic only (you could contact them and see if they do international shipping, but....)

-Kush

5. pulsewidth947 thread starter macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Damn.. I had a feeling that would be the case. I'll drop them an email and hope they speak english :)