Anyone recieved their MacBook Pro in the UK

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by nervesplice, Mar 9, 2006.

1. nervesplice macrumors newbie

Has anyone recieved there MacBook Pro in the UK? If so where and when did you order it?

I ordered a MacBook Pro (1.83Ghz now 2Ghz) on the 11th Jan from KRCS in Leeds. They're unable to give me an estimated date of when they expect to recieve stock other than we expect to have them by the end of March. As an Authorised Apple Centre I would have expected them to be able to get a firm date from apple now they are shipping.

2. PatrickF macrumors 6502

I ordered a 1.83GHz with 1GB RAM (otherwise stock) on 14 Feb with an estimated ship date of 14 March.

It shipped yesterday with an estimated delivery date of 15 March.

3. andrew050703 macrumors regular

andrew050703

not recieved mine yet, but it is shipping at the moment (shipped 4th march). ordered 3rd feb from apple online.

I'd be interested to know how long everyone's laptop spent in Amsterdam before coming to the UK & delivery - mine's just arrived there

4. cal6n macrumors 68000

cal6n

I ordered on 11th Jan and received it 24th Feb.

Apple store for Education.

*edit* Mine was in my hands 3 days after arriving at Amsterdam but it took a detour to Daventry to meet with the rest of my order.

5. Gordy macrumors 6502a

Just this second picked mine up!

Havent even unwrapped it yet.

I preordered a 1.67 then 1.83ghz model from my local reseller Western but I talk myself into paying the extra to get a 2.0ghz one hehe.

I was in sorting out a mac mini ram upgrade when they said they'd finally got some mbp's in so I was most chuffed :D

6. Biffy macrumors newbie

Apple Store Regent Street

I just picked up a stunning MBP from the Apple store in regent street today! Just thought I would let you lot know that if your still waiting to get one they have 50-60 2.0Ghz MBP's in stock as I write this post. Well 59 now :)

7. Gordy macrumors 6502a

Looks like the are now arriving in numbers at long last :)

8. nervesplice thread starter macrumors newbie

Gordy you must be a lucky charm! I did exactly what you did, At lunctime today I went into my dealer to sort out some more RAM for my other machine. As I walked in the guys behind the counter were just taking one out the box, they'd just that second been delivered.

9. Gordy macrumors 6502a

hehe class :D