Anyone Record the 2007 Rock and Roll HOF from VH1?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by atszyman, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Subject says it but I'll repeat it here:

Did anyone record the 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction off of VH1, in particular on March 12th, and do you still have the recording in some format?

I have a personal interest in the memorial montage which I've heard does not show up in the re-broadcasts, and lucky me I only found out about it on Monday (the 19th). Coupled with the fact that the re-broadcasts only seem to be happening on VH1 Classic (which I don't currently get) has left me to pursue other options and my normal channels have not been yielding results for obtaining the show. I thought I might make a small appeal here to see if anyone might have a recording they could copy/send me. I will gladly pay for media, shipping, and possibly a bonus for your time and effort. PM me if you have what I'm looking for and we can hash out the details.

Thanks in advance,
    atszyman

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Since the show has probably not been issued in a freely sharable form, we can't facilitate a deal like this. If you don't find it already viewable on a rebroadcast or on a video site, you might try contacting VH1 and asking them when the full show will be rebroadcast or made available in some other way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.