Anyone See Aerosmith and Kiss last night?

Discussion in 'Community' started by bennetsaysargh, Aug 5, 2003.

1. bennetsaysargh macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

I went to see Aerosmith and Kiss last night at Jones Beach. It was amazing. Me and my dad were all the way up, and the sound quality was still good, and I could actually see the band from up there witout having to look at the screens. Saliva opened up, and then Kiss came on about 20 minute 1//2 hour after Saliva went off. Of course Kiss was full of pyros and Gene Simmons did the blood thing and flew up, but the best part was Aerosmith. They came on about an hour afterKiss was done, and they started playing rap. that was pissing me off, but aerosmith started, and i realized why I stayed an hour in frot of a bunch of drunks complaining.:p

My dad kapt on saying Aerosmith kicked ass as we were going down the stairs, and i definatly want to see Aerosmith again.

Anyonme else go? I was in section 22 row h.

also, does anyone know where i could find a *cough* bootleg *cough*?

2. yzeater macrumors regular

3. bennetsaysargh thread starter macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

listen to it on my iPod:) and also, they played 3 new songs that are from thier new cd coming out january 1st:)

4. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i saw kiss back in 79 when all the original members were there right before the drummer quit

funny thing is now the original drummer is back in the band though he recently quit the band again and then rejoined

i have never seen aerosmith but would very much like to...i saw the tv bio on them though

5. Ambrose Chapel macrumors 65816

Ambrose Chapel

6. bennetsaysargh thread starter macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

thanks. i now have the set list:)
    there has to be someone who recorded the show somewhere, right?

7. Ambrose Chapel macrumors 65816

Ambrose Chapel

boots

try newsgroups or fansites...those communities usually spread live stuff pretty quickly.

if not there are always record stores that sell boots, especially in the nyc area.