Anyone seen any Pepsi iTunes bottles?

Discussion in 'Community' started by sethypoo, Feb 5, 2004.

1. sethypoo macrumors 68000

Hey everyone,
    I and quite a few others, are wondering who has seen/bought any of the new iTunes Pepsi promotion bottles? If you have purchased any, say where and when. If you haven't purchased any, feel free to do the same.

I'm in Northern California and I've seen nothing at four different grocery stores.

I figure that a shipment of the new bottles should come in Monday, I think.

Here's we're still working on selling the rest of the Super Bowl cans and bottles.

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I haven't seen any, but I think there is a thread lurking about in which people post cap spottings.

Personally, I think Bill Gates bought them all up so that he can complete his Spice Girls collection...2 million times over. :D

3. sethypoo thread starter macrumors 68000

LOL:D Bill Gates+Spice Girls=hilarious.

Thanks for the tip, I just started this thread so there was a "definitive" thread about Pepsi caps. I've seen several threads about caps in San Francisco, but none that were general.

4. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I saw some posts about the East Coast, but I don't think that would do you any good. I haven't seen any here in the Chicagoland area, although I haven't actually gone to an actual store (as opposed to the rip-off university run rat traps that I generally frequent).

5. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

In Portland, there are no iTunes Pepsi Caps. There are however iTunes Big Gulps at 7Eleven. Here they have all blue caps (Pepsi), Green (Sierra Mist), and Silver (Diet Pepsi Super/Pro Bowl Promo), except for the occational Caps for Caps promotion.

I'm looking forward to going home (Near a Crown Pepsi Bottling Plant) and hopefull there will be lots of caps there.

TEG