Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shwc

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2005
Yep ... saw them and used them.

The camiblock, camitools, etc. are indeed a great gui way to add ad blocking, flash content blocking, and more to camino. This set of tools, in conjunction with Camino's contunued progress, has made me start to use Camino more that Safari lately.

jalagl

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2003
Costa Rica
shwc said:

The camiblock, camitools, etc. are indeed a great gui way to add ad blocking, flash content blocking, and more to camino. This set of tools, in conjunction with Camino's contunued progress, has made me start to use Camino more that Safari lately.

I'm going to check them out. I'm kind of growing tired of Safari "spinning the beach ball" and/or crashing at the worst times...

nichos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Jacksonville, Fl
shwc said:

Yeah, it's my primary browser, but, as I said, im coming from firefox, not safari. I really wish they kept the keyboard shortcuts the same as firefox though. And I wish the close tab button was over on the right, like firefox. I know I'll get use to it, but I use windows at work. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.